Best of the best from KENS apothecary skincare
Not all beauty products are created equal, so here we celebrate the winners of the Kens apothecary Beauty Awards 2022, with a line-up of the best for your skin, as voted by customers.BEST CLEANSER
EVE LOM CLEANSER
- All-in cleansing balm made of aromatic oils that cleanses, hydrates, tones, removes make-up and exfoliates skin when paired with its muslin cloth.
- Cult balm cleanser for over 30 years since it launched in 1986.
- Spread by word of mouth, adored with a cult-like devotion and trusted by those who love the perfect cleanse.
WHAT BEAUTY LOVERS SAY:
“Using this cleaner definitely feels like you were at the spa! It left my skin feeling so clean and soft! The cloth… so effectively cleans the skin. Love this!”—Melissa
“It cleanses very well. (It’s) my first time using a cleansing balm so it feels like a lot of effort, but it's worth it. Leaves my skin hydrated,”—Nid
- The fundamental creation in Dr. Barbara Sturm’s skincare line, it has hyaluronic molecules for instant hydration for skin surface and deep layers.
- Acting as a super-hydrator, it improves skin health and reduces the formation of wrinkles caused by dehydration.
- Perfect travel companion after exposure to the sun.
- Made with TFC8®, an innovative approach to skincare to support the body's own renewal processes.
- Visibly reduces the signs of ageing and damage caused by environmental stressors. Skin looks restored and glowing.
- Ultimate protective shield against dry climates. Ideal for evening routine.
BEST FACE MIST
- Perfect for: midday pick-me-up, post-cleanse toner.
- Inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, made for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century.
- Neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes and balances skin, providing instant, long-lasting hydration.
BEST FACE MASK
- A TikTok phenomenon, this mask is fragrance-free, vegan with face tightening and pore cleansing properties.
- What it does in 10 minutes: Cleanses the skin of all its impurities, eliminates excess sebum and tightens pores.