Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorization from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorization. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorization, your order will not be processed further.
KENS Apothecary will e-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and KENS Apothecary only upon those products being dispatched to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail.
KENS Apothecary may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorization for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
All successful orders will receive an email of your invoice and its will be process on the next working days. You will receive an email of the tracking number once the orders already been packed.
Free delivery for order RM400 (West Malaysia) and RM500 (East Malaysia). Default shipping fee RM8 (West Malaysia) and RM20 (East Malaysia).
Before you place your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping basket. Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, the order will be entering the delivery process immediately. We advise that you carefully review and modify your order prior to payment submission.
Once your order has entered the delivery process and no further changes can be made.
Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Goods Received
Quality Control tries to ensure that all products are of a high quality when they leave the warehouse. In the rare circumstance that your item has a defect, you may send it back to us with a completed Returns Slip attached within 48 hours upon receiving the item(s), and we will send you a replacement item. In case we are out of stock, Customer Service will contact you to issue store credit.
When exchanging faulty or incorrect goods are received, we will arrange to collect your goods from you and courier replacement items to you free of charge.
How To Exchange Your Goods
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the “Chat with Us” button should you wish to exchange your goods.
Please allow at least fourteen (14) working days (excluding Public Holidays and Weekends) for us to process your exchange.
Additional Terms & Condition
- As for on-demand services, no cancellation or refunds once an order has been successfully placed.
- You acknowledge and agree that the rate of the postages/fees posted on our website and/or our other platforms are subject to change, and the rate of the postage/fees may be revised, amended, or updated from time to time or any time without notice. The latest rate will be quoted at the time you place the order.
- Please take note that the amount of compensation depends on the type and circumstances of the case upon a thorough investigation conducted by the courier or the service provider. Upon receipt of your request form submitted through our website, your complaint/request will be escalated to the service provider. If, upon inspection or investigation, the delay/damage/loss was not caused by the carrier or the service provider, neither the carrier, the service provider nor KENS Apothecary shall be under any liability to pay any compensation to you.
- With regard to the order that went missing, this must be reported to KENS apothecary within 24 hours from the latest updated tracking (parcel has been delivered) by the courier company. You may report the issue through our website or contact us here via email email@example.com