An authority in cleansing, EVE LOM adds to their iconic cleanser line up with the NEW Foaming Cream Cleanser. Radiance starts with the perfect cleanse.
The new hydrating, enzyme-infused foaming cleanser uses the power of water to activate an innovative cream-to-foam lather which delicately wipes away make-up and impurities without drying skin. Effortless, efficacious and safe for daily use,
skin is left feeling soft, hydrated, and refreshed with a more radiant-looking glow.
The new Foaming Cream Cleanser contains no soap or Sulphates of any kind that can typically strip or dry out skin. Delivers a bountiful blend of skin-soothing and skin-softening ingredients, such as Pumpkin Ferment Extract and moisturising Babassu Oil to boost skin’s moisture content even after rinsing off. Skin is left supple, soft, and smooth.
- Pumpkin Ferment Extract: An Enzyme based exfoliant known to soften and smooth skin by removing impurities and dead skin cells, while hydrating and balancing the skin to reveal brighter, smoother complexion.
- Moisture Plex Advanced: Non-sulphate surfactants that are effective in combination with natural oils to deeply nourish the skin.
- Erylite: Made through fermented grapes and melon to create a powerful moisturizer, even after the skin has been cleansed for long-term moisture.
- Sodium PCA: Derived from L-Glutamic Acid, Sodium PCA acts as a humectant by locking in moisture and bolstering the protective barrier, achieving that plump, youthful look with its’ ability to increase the water content of skin.
- Allantoin: A soothing ingredient known to care and maintain skin health.
- Intense Hydration Complex : A comprehensive complex to soothe and nourish dry skin, promoting overall skin health. Features Sodium PCA, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenol, Glycerine and Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Babassu Oil: Contains fatty acids that have an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
HOW TO USE
Wet hands and apply cleanser to damp skin, working it into a creamy lather before gently massaging the formula into the skin using upward circular motions. Rinse with warm water and pat skin dry.