Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
We only accept returns if the goods are:
- Faulty/Damage Item;
- Incorrect Item;
- Allergic Reaction (supported with medical certificate).
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution. If you are entitled to a replacement or a refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that when you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. The refund/order replacement will perform once received the damaged/faulty products and done with the QC/QA.
Please provide us with the following details in your enquiry:
- Order Number,
- Name of the Item,
- Reason for return, and
- Photo of affected item.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 14 working days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have yet to receive your refund after 14 working days.
- No cancellation or refunds once an order has been successfully placed.
- You acknowledge and agree that the rate of the postages/fees posted on our website and/or our other platforms are subject to change, and the rate of the postage/fees may be revised, amended, or updated from time to time or any time without notice. The latest rate will be quoted at the time you place the order.
- Please take note that the amount of compensation depends on the type and circumstances of the case upon a thorough investigation conducted by the courier or the service provider. Upon receipt of your request form submitted through our website, your complaint/request will be escalated to the service provider. If, upon inspection or investigation, the delay/damage/loss was not caused by the carrier or the service provider, neither the carrier, the service provider nor KENS Apothecary shall be under any liability to pay any compensation to you.
- With regard to the order that went missing, this must be reported to KENS apothecary within 24 hours from the latest updated tracking (parcel has been delivered) by the courier company. You may report the issue through our website or contact us here via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or click on “Chat With us” button.